A husband can wait, says Priyanka


It has been a hectic year for actor Priyanka Chopra who has constantly been shuttling between different continents, trying to match time zones and catch up with her family. After so much work, she took off on a well-deserved break to the US, presumably her favourite destination to party. While she also coupled her holiday with a few work assignments, she got her parents down to the US as well. In between she also managed to squeeze time out to be a part of kid brother Siddharth’s graduation ceremony in Switzerland.
Talking about her trip she says, “It was a combination of things coupled with a quick break. I was with family and friends in different parts of the trip.”
While her birthday celebrations began much in advance when she was in Los Angeles, she is looking forward to spending some more quality time with her family on her birthday tomorrow. While she would like someone to throw a bash for her, she is sure that her family will be a part of all her plans. “I am definitely spending the day with family and friends, whether it’s a big bash or a quiet dinner. I hate organising parties because then I want everything to be perfect and that takes too much time and effort (laughs). So I prefer someone else throwing the party for me! This year I’m also most likely to be working,” says Priyanka.
She was also pampered by mommy dearest when the duo indulged in some
retail therapy while on their holiday. “I absolutely love receiving and giving gifts. I especially adore the ones that are well thought out, keeping my likes in mind. My mum kicked off the gifting season with some surprise pre-birthday gifts when we were in LA and I’m looking forward to getting lots more.” So what is she going to indulge in? “I don’t really gift myself anything on my birthday. I prefer receiving gifts from everyone else!”
So what is on her wish-list of things for the year to come — great films, lots of good wishes or a handsome husband? She is quick to respond, “Can I be greedy and ask for it all? Maybe with the exception of the husband, which I’d like to defer for a few years more!”

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...