Claudia’s Firangi Item number for Bollywood


Already in the news for her winning the runners up in Zor ka jhatka, it was Claudia Ciesla’s stint in Bigg Boss 3 that really made the German model, actress, and singer of Polish descent a household name in India.

Claudia has recently been announced as the brand ambassador of a leading alcohol company. But that is not it for Claudia, when asked about her plans in bollywood, the sexy model turned actress says, “I have been taking up dancing lessons in bolly dancing and also learning Hindi language which I just love. I am a Mumbai resident now. I think of Germany as my hometown. So now I think that I am ready to perform on the big screen. I am all set to show my talent as a dancer, and what better than an item numbers would do it”.
Claudia has been doing a number of dance shows. She was recently seen sharing stage space with other bollywood stars for the National Games closing ceremony in Ranchi.
As we speak of item numbers here, we asked Claudia which of the most foot tapping item numbers she likes the best, Sheila ki jawani or Munni badnam, she laughingly says, “Both of the numbers are just brilliant but I haven’t seen a sexier item thenSheila ki jawani
Also not only that, she is learning martial art and action as well as doing meditation and Yoga. Claudia Ciesla is helping and supporting various NGOs from quite a while now. Looks like Ceisla just knows where to tap her foot to get the moment right. The interesting part is to see how much can this German beauty make in from bollywood and vice-versa.


Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...